Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New line of Noms from Yummy World!

So today I was on the phone, chatting with Wysefyre when an email from Kidrobot showed up.  I proceeded to squeal so loud I possibly damaged one of her eardrums.  Yes, for reals.

Kidrobot announced their new line of Yummy World plushies today and damn it, I want them all!  Curse my tiny Brooklyn apartment! Check them out after the break!





24" Soda Pop Saul / Peter Popcorn $74.99 each

 
 
16" Frankie Fries /  Karl Ketchup, $29.99 each
 


 24" Percy Peanut / 16" Soft Serve Sally, $29.99 each

 

16" Drumstick Dan / 16" Siamese Sausage, $29.99 each 
 
 





My personal must-have, Clara Carrot is 16" of crunchy goodness!  Also at $29.99 price point, it will be mine!

 

  


4" Dimples Dumpling, Miso Sam, Handroll Hiro, Brock Choy, Eri Ebi, Tammy Tamago, $5.99 each



All of these will be released this month!  One thing is for certain, I think Kidrobot is on the right track with Yummy World.  I don't know if there will be more announcements before Toy Fair, but I will be waiting eagerly!



Like what you just read? Let us know in the comments below and keep up to date by following us on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment